This legal notice regulates the use of the http://makebox.design website, which is owned by Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions S.L (hereinafter Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions).
By browsing the Salinas International Packaging Solutions website, you become a USER of the site and you fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification from Salinas International Packaging Solutions, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of the traffic and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
Salinas International Packaging Solutions, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that
- Its corporate name is: Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions S.L.
- Its trade name is: Salinas International Packaging Solutions.
- Its CIF is: B01647932.
- Its registered office is at: C/ Collado 1 POL IND La Noria – 03638 Alicante (SPAIN).
- It is registered in the Commercial Register of ALICANTE Alicante Inscription 1, volume 4304, sheet 86, section, page 170326.
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that we detail below:
- Tel: 966 97 30.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal address: C/ Collado 1 POL IND La Noria.
All notifications and communications between users and Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free of charge. However, Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and currency of all data communicated to Salinas International Packaging Solutions and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Salinas International Packaging Solutions and not to use them for, among other things:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or terrorism advocacy content or, in general, content that is contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Salinas International Packaging Solutions or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which Salinas International Packaging Solutions provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of Salinas International Packaging Solutions or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of Salinas International Packaging Solutions or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to, or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- To collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are not the subject of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind which appear on the website are the property of Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the website grants the user any rights over any such trademarks, trade names or logos.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not in any way imply the existence of a relationship between Salinas International Packaging Solutions and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Salinas International Packaging Solutions of its contents or services.
Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions that they take based on these materials.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all the content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
Salinas International Packaging Solutions excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic regulations and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions will not be held responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and their own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, Salinas International Packaging Solutions declines any responsibility for the information found outside this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered by this website. Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend that they be visited, and therefore it will not be responsible for the results obtained. Salinas Internacional Packaging Solutions is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to Salinas International Packaging Solutions duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.
4. COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
- Analysis: these are the cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. For this purpose, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the user’s experience .
- Session: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none are recorded on your hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies, serves to analyze web traffic patterns. This allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- Techniques: These are necessary for the navigation and operation of our website. They allow us to control the traffic and communication of data, access restricted areas, carry out the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation: These are the ones that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the service, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
The details of the cookies used on this website are as follows:
|__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz _ga _gat||Google Analytics||From third parties||To collect information on the navigation of the users through the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the specific postal address from which they connect.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
Note: ‘Own’ type cookies are only used by the owner of this website and ‘Third party’ cookies are used by the service provider as detailed in the table above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Browser Opt-out Plug-in
If you wish to reject the Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information about you is sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.